Answer offers a range of applications, aesthetics, and technology to support and meet today’s workspace challenges.
- From open bench applications to more individual private spaces, the flexibility of Answer provides workers a balance of privacy and collaboration.
- Answer’s consistent design and variety of aesthetic options ensure that it will work in any environment while optimizing the space.
- Answer can help organizations balance collaboration and privacy, support mobility and optimize real estate.
The answer lies in the details. You’ll find attention to detail in every Answer solution:
- Thin trim offers a clean and consistent design language.
- Open base trim provides a lighter scale aesthetic.
- Personal caddy offers access to the contents of a user’s work bag and mobile files.
- FrameOne leg and Universal storage with FrameOne feet allows consistency with a clean, refined design throughout the workplace.
- Soft edge worksurface eliminates pressure points on wrist and forearms.
- Power and data access door and tray integrate into the worksurface, allowing users easy access to power and data for mobile devices.
- Recessed frameless glass provides a crisp clean design aesthetic, and provides users access to natural day light.
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ certified. The first C2C certification for an entire powered workstation in the contract furniture industry.
- level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality and may contribute to LEED® certification for its reusability and recyclable content. Steelcase has LEED-accredited professionals that can help with your LEED applications.
- Answer’s open-core construction means panel components are easily taken apart and recycled
- Answer wiring is PVC and halogen free as well as RoHS compliant.
[vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”8662,8666,8670,8667,8664,8669,8668,3109,8671,8673,8674,8672,8665,8657,8663,3107,8655,3132,3108,3130,3110,3112,8661,8660,3133,3129,3128,3111,3127,3117,3121,3125,3119,3118,3116,3115,3114,3120,3113,3106,3124,8656,8658,3126″][vc_row][/vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text]