Montage is a refined, architectural culmination of what Steelcase has learned about work and the workplace:
- How environment affects morale and productivity.
- How impressions can attract better employees and new business.
- How things like ergonomics, workflow and useable space can improve communications, processes and the bottom line.
Quality of the work environment is the second most important factor determining job satisfaction.*
90% of employees say a great view is important— working in that great view is even better.*
41% of workers feel their w workplace fails to attract and retain employees.*
*Steelcase Workplace Satisfaction Surveys
Choose your space
- Stackable frames allow for varying levels of visual and acoustical privacy.
- Hinged or pocket doors are available for spaces where additional privacy is needed.
- Features like frameless glass dividers, full height tiles that don’t require base trim, and extended top caps minimize seams help you customize your space even more.
- Available in monolithic and tiled options
Technology that counts
Open frame construction allows power and communication to be routed in the base, horizontally within the frame.
- Consolidation point kit provides easy access to connection points for data/voice networks reducing reconfiguration costs.
- Power and data access at base and desk height; data anywhere.
- Tiles are removable and interchangeable for easy access to wire/cable management.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” interval=”3″ images=”2727,2726,2725,2724,2723,2722,2721,2720,2719,2718,2717,2716,2715,2714,2713,2712,2711,2710,2705,2706,2707,2708,2709″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row]