Amia is a hardworking, versatile ergonomic office chair that adds an element of sophistication to any workspace.
Steelcase Amia task chair is built with many of the same advancements once reserved for the Leap and Think chairs. Amia represents the latest breakthrough in mid-range task seating with the quality and product integrity that you expect from Steelcase.
- Classic design that provides all day comfort
- Back includes a system of flexors for continuous lower back support as you move throughout the day
- Keeps your body aligned to your work throughout the day as you recline and switch postures
- Seat contours to you, while a flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs
- 4-way adjustable arms move side to side, up and down, back and forth, and pivot to support you in any posture
- Available as a chair or stool
- Sewn cushion
- Upholstered outer back in leather and fabric
- Upholstered leather arm caps
- Polished aluminum base and casters
- Height-adjustable arms
Amia is durable enough to handle loads up to 400 lbs. and is backed by the Steelcase Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A Fresh Take on Comfort
Amia Air offers a fresh take on our hardworking, versatile Amia task chair. A specially engineered geometric design in the backrest offers flexibility – encouraging healthy movement and providing support for posture changes. With integrated LiveBack™ technology and a breathable, transparent aesthetic, Amia Air is ideal for busy people and growing organizations who excel at doing more with less.
Amia Design Story
- Seat Height – 16″ – 21″
- Seat Depth – 18 1/2″
- Seat Angle – Passive
- Lumbar – Standard
- Back Height – 25″
- Arm Height – 7″ – 11″
- Arm Width – 13″ – 19 1/2″
- Arm Depth – Adjustable
- Arm Pivot – Yes