- Stool model supports 350 lbs for three shifts a day; task chair supports 450 lbs for 24/7 use.
- Reinforced steel seat and back. Oversized molded-foam seat pan with a waterfall edge for greater comfort and to promote proper circulation.
- Swivel mechanism with pneumatic height adjustment and 2″ seat-depth adjustment. Allows for greater seating space for those requiring more leg support.
- Heavy-duty steel fold-away arms that are height- and width-adjustable, with high-durometer polyurethane arm pads.
- Built-in lumbar support.
- In applications where a drafting stool is required, an adjustable footing allows the user to adjust the leg height for customized support, reducing pressure on the thighs and increasing sitting comfort.
- 29″ five-prong, structurally engineered aluminum base available with 3″ carpet casters or soft tile casters.
- Over 69% recyclable.
- Armless | All models
- 3″ soft tile casters | All models
- California Fire Code #117 | All models