Kick is a furniture system that offers simplicity through form, function and price to satisfy the demands of today’s customer.
- Applications ranging from panel based to open plan environments using Kick systems and Kick freestanding.
- Blend of open collaboration with low panels and full glass panels to enclosed privacy with tall panels, stackers and a sliding door option.
- Thin profile is perfect for high density areas where optimization of real estate is a critical business issue.
- Monolithic panels available in fabric, perforated steel or full glass.
- Spanning stackers in glass and fabric that can stack up to three high for maximum flexibility.
- Simple product design that allows for quick adds and changes to an application.
Kick Freestanding is a furniture system that blends with the Kick panel system.
With all the essentials, walls, desks and storage, Kick Freestanding is one of the most versatile product lines designed to express your style and meet individualistic needs. It also blends very well with Kick panel system and other Turnstone products.
- Modular, versatile, durable, and simple to order.
- Components designed for ease of configuration and inventory management.
- Broad statement of line
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.