Folio Modular Casework
Flexibility and style
Folio delivers progressive, modular components for hardworking environments. Whether renovating an existing space or undertaking a new construction project, Folio is faster to specify, order and install. And easier to modify and move when change is required.
Customizable SERVING MULTIPLE PURPOSES
A range of hardworking Folio components combine to serve unique purposes in exam spaces, treatment areas and patient rooms. Folio casegoods include a handwashing station, kitchenette, information display, recycling center and more.
In clinician and administrative workspaces, Folio combines with V.I.A. architectural solutions to divide space, create privacy and integrate technology.
Folio cabinets can be individually leveled and feature hinge options to maximize access to the interior. ADA surface heights, sink cabinets with angled fronts and sloped-topped cabinets are available to meet specific space need
Space is at a premium in most healthcare facilities. Folio wall-mounted components are designed to maximize every square foot. Cabinets mount 12 inches above the floor to make cleaning easy and aid in infection control.
- 28″ H base cabinets
- 33″ H (ADA) base cabinets
- 36″ H base cabinets
- Sink cabinets
- Corner cabinets
- Support end panel
- 84″ H storage and wardrobe cabinets
- 92″ H storage and wardrobe cabinets with sloped top
- Open, single- or double-door upper storage cabinets with two or three shelves (24″ H and 30″ H)
- Open, single- or double-door upper storage cabinets with two or three shelves and sloped top (24″ H and 30″ H)
- Wall-mounted versions available for base cabinets (24″H), sink cabinets and bookcases (73″ and 79″H)
- Open base 28″H cabinet and double-door bookcase not available in wall-mounted offering
- 84″ H single- or double-door bookcases with five shelves
- Bookcases with sloped top (89″ H)
- Laminate and solid surface worksurfaces with backsplash
- Desk frames with or without back panel; wall-mounted versions available