Neocase by Groupe LeCasse is modular casework that is specifically designed to withstand the rigors of intense use in healthcare environments, offering durability, resists moisture and chemicals, and remains fresh and functional for many years.
Neocase’s modular casework functions like furniture. Its removal or re-design is non-invasive and requires few specialized measures to protect at-risk patient populations in hospitals.
- Self-contained freestanding cabinet units designed as a single piece of furniture that can be easily rearranged or moved.
- Panels and hardware are engineered for continuous use.
- Better overall construction increases cabinet life and prevents buckling or breakdown when moved.
- Durable PVC edgeband protects against impact damage and delamination.
- Drawers and shelves are designed to provide durability and long-term use.
- Overhead cabinets mount with a flexible horizontal rail system, which makes relocation easy and convenient.
- Leveling glides in base cabinets enable adjustments to ensure level positioning.
- Attractive streamlined design coordinates with any office décor.