Massaud Conference Low-Back Chair, with integrated arm and 4-star base.
FRANCE — Coalesse Design Group & Jean-Marie Massaud
Designed with a modern, residential sensibility, the Massaud Collection balances luxury and utility – beautifully crafted for comfort in the workplace. The collection provides design continuity with a global aesthetic across a range of seating solutions including lounge and conference seating.
Massaud Conference Seating brings forward-thinking design and applied seating science to the diverse places where people meet. Two refined upholstery techniques allow for many tailorable expressions, in crisply fitted or soft duvet styles. Sculpted in form, engineered for comfort, and crafted with precision, this chair is a modern classic that’s tailored to fit.
- Low-Back and Mid-Back Conference Chair with Integrated Arms
- Mid-Back Conference Chair with Loop Arms
- Synchro-tilt mechanism is weight activated and automatically responds to recline resistance proportionate to the user’s weight. The chair and back move in a 3:1 ratio.
- Conference chair upholstery features a horizontal, single needle stitching detail for a more formal expression
- Duvet conference chair upholstery features a duvet stitching detail accented with comfort wrinkles for a more informal expression
- Fully upholstered integrated arms follow the curve of the chair
- Polished aluminum loop arm with optional upholstered caps
- 4-star polished aluminum base with glides and a fixed seating height for versions with integrated arms
- 5-star polished aluminum base with casters, pneumatic height, synchro-tilt and tension adjustments
Behind the Design of Massaud Conference Seating