Customize your Adventure table with several options, from power accessories, turnbuckles, heights and sizes, as well as metal and wood finishes.
Architectural elements such as bent and welded metal components, structural turnbuckles, and exposed ply supports create an unforgettable adventure.
- Legs always have exposed Birch ply edge.
- Casters always have a grey wheel with silver metal components
- Center rail with turnbuckle kits are different for 29”H, 36”H, and 42”H tables.
- Double foot rail kits do not change with table height.
- Turnbuckles provide extra structural support but are not required and may be omitted at install
- Tables are available 30”-60” deep, 60”-240” wide, in seated, counter, or standing heights (29” , 36” , 42”).
- Optional Cable Trough & Vertical Wire Managers Available
- Seated (29″), Counter (36″), or Bar (42″) Heights
Tops Available in a variety of Finish Options