The B-Free Collection is a full range of furniture including lounges, knit screens and occasional and standing-height tables aimed to design flexible settings and support collaboration.
A variety of casual seating and table options allows workers to quickly connect, while subtle screens promote concentration. Its modular and flexible design allows for spaces that support both individual and group work.
B-Free leverages space to create informal, convenient and inspiring workspaces where teamwork comes naturally and collaboration flourishes. Thoughtfully designed collaborative environments in proximity to resident workspaces allow for the possibility of focused privacy or teamwork.
- Large cube lounges available with or without top block (in I and L-shape)
- Large cube top block is sculpted to provide contoured comfort in multiple postures
- Coffee and corner occasional tables nest alongside or in front of large cube lounges to complete the application
- Knit screens offer subtle privacy and promote concentration; available in 2 sizes
- Small cube can be a seat or an ottoman; available with castors or glides
- Beam encourages postural changes ranging from sit, perch, and stand, promoting wellbeing through movement while boosting creative thinking and engagement
- Beam available with solid beech wood or painted metal legs
- Standing-height tables feature top in laminate or veneer in rectangle or pint shapes, wood or metal legs, with optional power solutions and module locations available