Problem – Double booking/overbooking conference rooms. Sitting in a meeting and being interrupted by the people that had the room booked.
The Ongoing Search for Meeting Space
- Confusion often begins before entering the meeting room.
- An empty room doesn’t always mean an available room.
- Workers will start a meeting only to get bumped, which leads to a search for an alternative meeting space—a ritual that’s as stressful as it is inefficient.
- Scheduling space varies widely within organizations, between buildings and across individual spaces. Many processes – even corporate calendar systems – haven’t proven effective with improving communication in the workplace.
RoomWizard is a web-based meeting room scheduling system that solves the dilemma of booking rooms and connecting workers to meeting spaces.
The RoomWizard is a web-based scheduling device mounted near a meeting room entrance or group area. The interactive touch screen displays room availability and reservation details and allows you to schedule a room or adjust a reservation.
RoomWizards are easy to install and maintain.
• A power-over-ethernet (PoE) network cable powers each RoomWizard. A traditional AC power source is not needed.
• RoomWizards may be mounted on drywall, concrete, brick, glass, doorframes, or furniture.
• The touch screen may be easily cleaned with a microfiber cloth.
• RoomWizards may be secured with a Kensington lock
RoomWizard II comes with everything needed to operate in classic mode, as a stand-alone system with standard firmware which is included. To operate in synchronized mode, the synchronization drivers must be purchased separately.
Each Room Wizard has its own IP address
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”8888,8883,8885,8886,8887,8889,8890,8891,8892,8893,8894,8895,8896,8897,8898,8899″][/vc_column][/vc_row]